Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: New Latin Arrangements

  1. #1
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.thediametrixletter.com/yoquierotambien1.mp3

    I love this stuff!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2004
    Posts
    1,358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha, that was wonderful. It puts me in the mood for what I will be doing in 4 weeks time:

    Relaxing with a cold beer on a Greek island, with nothing but the beautiful ocean and women in sight. I can't wait!
    Back to drumming now... [img]cool.gif[/img]

    By the way Peter: I demand the artist name and album of this sample immediately!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 11, 2005 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Suspiria ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Suspiria,

    I love playing to their arrangements!

    Here's the link to their discs:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...089300-5457735

    You must get them all!!!

    Oh! That one was from La Conexion Live!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 12, 2005 11:08 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2004
    Posts
    1,358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Peter do you have an account at Amazon?
    This link takes me to an area only members can view, while it asks me to sign in again, I suggest you change to the link to prevent any potential damage being done to you account.


    EDIT: I found a link to the album you mentioned. Just remove your link once you get a chance.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 12, 2005 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Suspiria ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Suspiria,

    Thanks. I did not realize.

    That link should be benign.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2004
    Posts
    1,358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There you go, that's the link I found too.
    Im no computer expert, but I think someone with the computer knowledge and bad intentions could have done some harm on the old one.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LDGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great. Is that a yamaha DXpress or something you playing a lot with that on, Pete?

    Cool stuff to inspire you...

    this is michel camilo (piano) and his band playing a stupidly fast version of his tune Caribe. Cliff Almond on drums...

    (just scroll right to the bottom and click free, and then just wait)

    http://rapidshare.de/files/1738593/07_Track_7.mp3.html

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 13, 2005 12:31 PM: Message edited by: LDGuy ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LDG,

    This is the DTX-Treme IIs module.

    www.thediametrixletter.com/digitalkit.jpg

    I am playing over the recording from
    Conexion Latina's La Connexion - the
    tune by the name of "Yo Quiero Tambien".

    As you may know, drum set is hardly
    ever used in Latin Orchestras. I find
    it challenging to conceive and exec-
    ute parts that compliment tunes like
    these. This is the latest of the tunes,
    which I have attempted.

    Plus, in Latin, I have every excuse to
    flam and I like to do that.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I have seen this links before. I scrol-
    led down, clicked on free and nothing
    happened. I am sure it was hot.

    Thanks.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 13, 2005 12:42 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member got_a_matchgrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    1,335
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LDg - sorry, but couldn't access the link/mp3... /:c(

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LDGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm. works for me. Have you followed the stuff? Should work after that, just remember always to scroll right to the bottom.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •